Fresh from our testing yesterday at the Hiti headquaters of the Hiti p510s. We will be upgrading from the Sony UPCX1 to the Hiti p510s in all our photobooth units. Just finished testing and its superior in color accuracy and features than the Sony UP-CX1 we’ve been using. Notes on functionality from our testing:
1. Auto-cut of 2″x6″ photo strips (with same standard 4×6 paper roll)
2. FAST FAST 10-12 second print time. Just as the last picture is taken the print is pretty much instantly ready, nearly 50% faster than the UP-CX1 in our real world photo booth testing.
3. Auto matte print function with same paper roll (on the fly printer head can matte texture the print to matte without having to buy more expensive paper).
4. 330 continuous print capacity with single roll of 4×6 paper and ribbon. (130 more prints than Sony)
5. Stand alone capability, memory card readers built in. Can easily print any photo with just a couple clicks without having to boot up computer.
With that being said, I highly recommend for anyone looking for a professional dye sub printer solution. Prints come our stunning, super clear and accurate and we have it for sale at a price point below $1k. Contact us for ordering or group buys. cheers!